The MRI truck schedule has unexpectedly changed again, and it looks like they’ll be at the hospital until some time in October. Whereas this is amazingly good news for people who need the benefits of an MRI, lovers of crêpes at the hospital will need to duck down to Burde Beans for their fix. It’s a 4 minute drive, at most. Just head down Redford to Anderson, turn left, go 2 blocks. There you are, we’re on the right. See you there!
Schedule for 23 to 29 September is as follows, subject to change. Location is still Burde Beans all week as no alternatives have been arranged yet. Blame the management.
- Sat/Sun 23-24 Sept: CLOSED. Meetings and trailer needs a bit of work.
- Monday 25 Sept: 09:30 to 14:00 and (maybe) 18:00 to 20:00. Will close earlier if the jam session folks aren’t hungry.
- Tuesday 26 Sept: 09:30 to 14:00
- Wednesday 27 Sept: 09:30 to 14:00
- Thursday 28 Sept: 09:30 to 14:00
- Friday 29 Sept: 09:30 to 14:00
That’s it really. After this week I’ll have a better idea of which weekdays I’ll be closing, and I’ll try to open at least one day during the weekend.